- If you are not part of a club affiliated with NSW & ACT 4x4 association you need to pay an additional $20.00 per driver to join our club.
- Current registration and third party property minimum. THESE MUST BE BROUGHT ALONG AS WILL BE CHECKING ALL PAPERWORK
- A cover note for insurance / rego will not be accepted. A green slip is not third party insurance.
- All navigators must have a drivers licence and be part of a club.
- You must bring current registration papers, Insurance papers both of these must have proof of payment, current Drivers Licence also is required.
- Proof of club membership.
- If any of these are missing you will not be able to drive in the Challenge.
- Only Driver allowed to be in the car while competing. (except for the mud and Learner Drivers) . All drivers and navigators must wear ARD approved helmets.
- Fire extinguishers 1kg or higher must be securely fitted in all 4X4's. Window nets must be fitted for outlaw cars
For standard and modified class the following is required as a minimum
- Rear tow hitch
- and 1 after market rated bolt on point that will take a shackle
- Two Recovery points are required to be mounted at the front and two at the rear of the vehicle chassis with at least two of 12mm or four of 10mm grade 5 or M8.8 bolts. We require a point in line with or outside of the chassis rails. We require the points to be constructed from 10mm x 75mm plate or larger. Each point should be capable of accepting a 4.7 T rated shackle. These should be designed and fitted in such a manner that the shackle can accept a vertical recovery lift. Eg: The shackle should be able to move in a 90 degree arc from horizontal to vertical.
- Driver and second driver camping fees included in the entry price
- To pay for tickets please click the link below, we are using Try Booking to manage out tickets, there is a 0.30c processing fee that you will need to pay.
- payment method : - by using the link below. we are using trybooking to manage our ticket sales
- Postal Address is PO Box 930 Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768
Pre Paid Entry Fee Prices prior to the 30th April 2018
Driver : $150.00
Second Driver : $100.00
Camping Fee's : $ 50.00 (over 16)
Membership Fees : $20.00
Spectator per day : $20.00
If you need to join we are offering discounted membership to our club of $20.00 only.
Please complete the form and then click on pay nomination link below.
Gate Ticket Prices (if not prepaid) and after 1st May 2018
$170 for Driver
$100 for second Driver
$50 for camper
$20 for day pass (spectator)